Saturday, September 19, 2009

Move Over Elk

I was super bored yesterday and somewhat bummed about that fact. Jereld's mom and brothers left to go to a wedding, leaving Jereld, his dad, and me. However, Jereld and his dad were out hunting until noon. Leaving me to watch TV shows that don't even slightly amuse me (nothing good is on that time of day!).

When Jereld came back, all he could talk about was hunting...until he realized that I was so bored and bummed about being alone all morning. So...being the sweet man that he is. Invited me to go on a date:

1) Scouting for elk




(YES THAT'S ME!! DID YOU THINK IT WASN'T!?!?!?)

2) Driving to Snowflake to order




This made me feel:



(Of course this is me! I just changed my hair for this picture!)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

That's sweet! Isn't northern AZ fun? I love it here. They have some good pizza, that's for sure!