Monday, August 29, 2011

Lately


On August 20th, Jereld's co-worker (Ron) and his wife (Lisa) went through the temple for the first time.  They are converts to the Church, and Jereld and I had the opportunity to be there with them for their special day! Then, on August 27th we had the opportunity to watch them be sealed and also have their children sealed to them for time & all eternity.  I have to admit that I cried a few tears of joy for them.  It was extremely special.  You could feel the Spirit testify that what they were doing was so important.  As a mother, I cannot imagine what it would be like to go through eternity without your children.  Kudos to Ron & Lisa for taking their family to the temple.
 

I was there (I promise), but I was taking the picture.  This is a picture of some of the people who attended the sealing.


Next--
You may not see this finished for years to come, but I thought I'd give you a little sneak peak.  The fabric on the tree may be changing (due to JoAnn's Fabrics not having any more of the fabric I need--and I only have 3 of those done).  Also, please ignore that my bear block doesn't have a head in this picture.  I promise that I promptly corrected the situation.  He has a head now...just no picture of his head yet.


And--
Who could leave out our little ham?  He isn't crawling yet, but within the next little while I expect that he will start (I included a picture below of him holding himself up in a crawling-type position).  He scoots around and turns around and rolls.  He also flirts with all the ladies in Relief Society...even the married ones {gasp}!  He loves sticking his tongue out.  He figured out how to stick it out while we were in Las Vegas for our 2nd wedding anniversary.  He has virtually no hair on the back of his head thanks to all the rolling and rubbing he does, but PLENTY of hair on top (it's a bit long and needs a cut right now).  He got his first 2 teeth on the bottom around the first part of August and is biting everything!  In fact, he bit his friend Dallin's head.  He loves to try to clap.  He can't quite connect his hands yet, but loves trying!  He's a pretty good baby (as long as he's not teething) and LOVES attention from anyone (even complete strangers that look a little weird to his mommy).  Beau also sprays (spits--whatever you want to call it) his baby food EVERYWHERE when he wants to let you know that something is gross or that he's done eating whatever you are giving him.  He is just like his daddy--SWEET TOOTH DELUXE! He loves taking drinks of water from Mommy or Daddy's cup and will whine until he gets one (not just once either....over and over and over).  

Happy 7 months (yesterday) Beau!   




No comments: