

Low Fat Cheese Crisp:
Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss (I purchase at Costco..it's cheaper) + Low Fat Cheese (I use a soy cheese called Veggie Slices from Sprouts but you can find them at Fry's too) + Flat out Multi-Grain wrap (also purchased at costco)--Microwave for 35 seconds. Eat with your choice of salsa


Sprouts has a yummy granola called Hemp Plus Granola...super yummy with Silk original Pure Almond Milk...if your state doesn't have Sprouts I'm sorry :(

I also love Trader Joe's High Fiber Fruit & Nut Multigrain Medley also eaten with Almond Milk (which I buy at Costco). If you're state doesn't have Trader Joe's...I'm sorry :(

I'm a peanut butter fan....this stuff saves me all the time! Better'n Peanut Butter can be purchased at Sprouts or Whole Foods. There's also a chocolate and low sodium version. I have only tried this one, but the chocolate is sitting on my shelf waiting for my first jar to be gone.
What do I use this for? I spread a little on a banana as a yummy treat. Or, I also make PB&Js using flat out wraps and a little bit of jam. YUM!

The next gem on my list is Mini Babybel Light. If you like string cheese, these are a go! I don't buy them for anyone but me, because string cheese is still cheaper, but if you buy them at Costco, the price is a little better.

Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies definitely make my list of things I have on hand. I don't eat these every day, but when I need a treat, they don't disappoint. They aren't as yummy as homemade brownies, or Little Debbies, but they won't bust your diet either.
Skinny Cow ice cream. Every type I've tried has been delicious. I think my favorite so far is their drumstick type cone with caramel. Doesn't sound like diet food I know.
Last, but certainly not least is:

skinnytaste.com LOVE LOVE LOVE that site. I have gotten so many recipe ideas, and she already has the nutrition info calculated for you! Who could ask for more?
1 comment:
Hey! I LOVE Flatouts... have you ever made pizza's with them! They have tons of recipes online.
I had my baby girl 6 weeks ago and have a solid 40 pounds to loose! Thanks for all your food tips!
I hope you are doing well! I miss you... good thing for blogger we can keep in touch.
Post a Comment