Welcome to the beginnings of our new life!
I hope from time to time to write on here and use this blog as a sort of journal for my new family.
On August 7, 2009, I will marry Jereld for time and all eternity in the Mesa Arizona Temple. We are so excited! We wish is was sooner....only 39 days left though!
I have a long list of things I still need to do for the wedding. Anyone feeling like being a substitute bride?
I need to get my announcements out (which entails getting a lot of addresses), finish our wedding video, go suit shopping with Jereld, go for my final dress fitting in two weeks, help Marsha plan my bridal shower, DIET like mad (I've lost 10 lbs so far...not bad for a month), get my emotions in check (not easy!!!!), go to Ribbons and Lace to buy stuff for my bouquet (I hope Marsha and I can figure out how to make the bouquet look good), and most of all....RELAX and STAY SANE (of course this is the hardest thing to do at this point).
Through all of this, I have Jereld. Thank heavens! I think I would already be in the Looney Bin if it weren't for him. He's amazing!
My first 2 tasks to tackle...announcements and wedding video. Jereld and I are doing our wedding video interviews tonight. Hopefully, we will be able to find a quiet location to record this evening. We didn't have very much luck last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment