Jereld and I have been married for 11 days now. Verdict: I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!Friday, August 7th: Our sealing was beautiful!I am so fortunate to be able to spend my life with this man! I actually started calling him "Favorite" quite some time ago (that and "Nayna" which is somewhat similar in meaning to poor baby). And, the name fits. He is definitely my favorite. I can't think of anyone or anything else on earth that I love more.
Saturday, August 8th: We headed to Clay Springs for our first reception. The road trip was really fun...tiring...but fun. The reception was beautiful. It was outside at the house Jereld grew up in. His family did such a great job of decorating. His Aunt Deb did an AMAZING job on the cake (I'll try to remember to post pictures when we get them). Let's just say it was every hunter's dream wedding cake, and Jereld LOVED IT! And, I loved it because it was SO JERELD! After the reception, we stayed at Best Western Sawmill Inn in Heber. They "upgraded" us because it was our honeymoon. I think our room was slightly larger than what we paid for. Which was nice of the hotel manager.
Sunday, August 9th: We drove back home to Mesa and attended Sacrament meeting in our new ward. Came home and packed, took brief naps, and then headed to the airport (thanks Jeff Smith for taking us) to fly to Miami, Florida for our HONEYMOON! We had a red eye flight (I don't like flying...is makes me feel air sick). We had a layover in Atlanta, GA and then arrived in Miami around 9:30am EST (6:30am AZ time...Good Morning?!?!?!??). I guess we are technically into Monday...woops!
Monday, August 10th: We boarded the MAJESTY of the SEAS for our Cruise...here are some pics:


Friday, August 14th: We flew home from our amazing cruise :(...Jereld got air sick really bad on the way home. We had a layover in Dallas, TX. We got home and slept like crazy.
Saturday, August 15th: We had our reception in Duncan (my hometown). It was really fun, except that it was really hot in my dress (everyone else seemed to be fine)...and I started feeling sick. That night we stayed in the Days Inn in Safford, and I started feeling worse.
Sunday, August 16th: We traveled back to Mesa, but I was getting sicker...so we took long naps. Then, I got even worse and was sick to my stomach and running a fever. Jereld was the sweetest husband ever and waited on me hand and foot (and living room...and unpacking...and a lot more...I told him to quit but when you get that man going he gets going).
Monday, August 17th: Jereld went back to work, and luckily, I didn't have to (I'll go back to work on Wednesday). I was still pretty sick, but I went to the eye doctor, got my name changed with the Social Security Administration (that's right folks! I'm legally Allison Brewer), did some shopping, and got some cleaning done. I overdid it a bit, but Jereld made up for it when he got home. Such an amazing husband!
Today: I started the long process of looking over our bills and trying to decide the best direction for consolidation. I still don't think I'm well. I feel really gross. Work starts back up tomorrow morning for me...woohoo????? The money will be nice though. Jereld works at Bass Pro tonight, so I won't see much of him today :(. Tomorrow though....I'll hold out for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment