There's a new George Strait song called "Living For the Night," I like that phrase of the song. When you get right down to it, the song is about a woman that leaves this man, and then he lives to go drinking at night...or something like that. BUT, I just like the words "living for the night." I get that phrase stuck in my head all the time these days. That's what I do! LIVE FOR THE NIGHT! When I get to go home from work and see Jereld. George Strait needs to rewrite his song. It would fit my life so much better if he did!
New developments in our life? We are HOUSE HUNTING! YAY! Or...starting the very beginnings of house hunting. We are going to go look at houses this Saturday! YAY!
Something to look forward to other than house hunting? DIAMONDBACKS GAME with AKIVA AND KELSEY! After the game there is a Montgomery Gentry concert. Yay for country songs!
Enjoy this Karaoke version of George's song...found on YouTube.
No comments:
Post a Comment