Here we are on our first time in OUR house. We had a little sparkling cider and replacing the doorknobs party. Also, buying lots and lots of paint party (which is a very expensive type of party that I would highly recommend if there are weird colors of paint on the walls of the house you buy). The house is currently being repainted (by a company...thank heavens...and not me!). Enjoy the pictures below. Oh, and Jereld cried when they repainted the princess room. :) We'll see if he ever reads this.
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! How exciting. I'm excited to see it.
That's so exciting! Congratulations. I can't wait to see more pictures once you get settled in and decorate!
Nice Pictures!!! Love the back yard!! We will be there when you have a house warming party :)
Wow, your house looks great. I hope that Jereld is taking good care of you. Here is our blog, check it out: kpalmerfamily1234.blogspot.com Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment