This conversation has been paraphrased (because I can't remember word for word...but it's close):
Scene 1-Jereld has just finished studying for his MRI class in the office. He is getting ready for bed in the bathroom with the door open. Allison has already finished getting ready for bed and is waiting for Jereld to finish.
Jereld (matter-of-factly): So, you really need to be more careful when you're wrapping presents that you throw away the tags and the store bags.
Allison (surprised): Why?!?!? Were you snooping?
Jereld (annoyed): NO! I was cleaning up the wrapping paper mess you left in the office, and I noticed that you left some price tags and bags.
Allison (annoyed): I told you I wasn't done with the wrapping paper and to just leave it down!
Jereld: Sorry! I didn't know you weren't finished.
Allison: What did you see? Did you ruin your surprise? I'm going to be so mad if you ruined your surprise!
Jereld: I know that you bought something at Kohl's because you left the bag, and I know you bought something camoflauge because you left a tag that says "APG Camo."
Allison: First of all, the tag is from your stocking. Remember the camo stockings we bought?!?!?!? I took the tag off yours. So, no surprise there! Second, the Kohl's bag is from the tie I bought your brother. Ana and I went to Kohl's on our lunch break and while she looked around I got ties.
Jereld: Ooooooohhhhhhh...you got tieS. I thought you just bought one tie for Austin.
Allison: I did!
Jereld: But you said tieS...not tie. Plural.
Allison (jokingly...but kind of serious): UGH! I hate you!
1 comment:
I think that he deserves o whole stocking full of coal. LOL I love him too, but that is Jereld for you. LOL
Post a Comment