I'm including one of the latest ultrasound pictures of Beau...since I'm going to whine the rest of my post I thought I better start out with something cute and positive! Look at that face....aw!
I'm sick. I think I got it from work. I have a cold. Apparently pregnant women get sick all the time because their immune systems are not functioning at peak!
This sickness ruined my deer hunt. I was supposed to hunt on Monday, but Jereld brought me back home on Sunday because I didn't feel well at all. I ALMOST shot a buck (he was a "wee wee" as Jereld would call him, but he would have made some GOOD jerky!).
Then, I wasn't able to go to work yesterday, and I am at home again today. Bleh. Oh well!

2 comments:
Wow.. that is pretty cool to see Beau's features so prominently. I am sorry you aren't feeling better!! I hope you get better soon!!! That is neat that you go hunting!! Had you ever before you met Jereld? Well, I am glad you posted again.. I really enjoy hearing from you.
Sorry you're sick! I totally understand! (I had the swine flu when I was pregnant). Blah. Feel better soon!
Post a Comment