Beau loves playing with the dogs. He even started saying our Jack Russell's (Rally) name...but he says it "Rewy." You can imagine the sheer terror he felt when we found him crying with his foot stuck between the bars of the dog pen. You'll also note that he's naked (except for a diaper) in most of the pictures. Ah...what it must be like to be a toddler during hot AZ summers. My pregnant body is jealous!
Beau has learned to love coloring (and eating crayons) since we started his little nursery preview. I helped him color the picture below. He carried it around for awhile because he was so proud of it.
You can find Beau wearing this hard hat around the house about 50% of every day lately. He loves it! Cutest construction worker I've ever seen. Now all he needs is a shovel to lean on :).
Here's Beau "cooking" (aka: playing with the ends of the zucchini that I would later throw away.) The dishwasher is the perfect setting...except that I was trying to load it at the time.
Last, but certainly not least, today Chik-Fil-A offered free value meals for adults and kids meals for kids that dressed like cows and came to their location. Jereld was very serious about his cow costume (I did just enough to get by and refused to let Jereld take any pictures and we didn't snap any of Beau because we just put his "costume" on right before entering the restaurant because he would have destroyed it.) BUT...here is Jereld in all of his cow glory! We ended up going to 2 different locations. So, in total, we scored 4 value meals and 2 kids meals for just the cost of gas. WOO HOO! We rarely get fast food, so this was a real treat for us...and worth a little humiliation I guess.
Side note: Jereld just called me out of the office in a panic! What happened? He had shut the door to the office so that Beau would leave me alone. Earlier, Beau kept banging on the door and trying to turn the doorknob. Apparently, he was trying to alert me to the fact that he had a dirty diaper. When I wasn't getting the message, he decided to take matters into his own hands and ripped off his diaper and walked into the kitchen (where Jereld was) naked. Jereld called me to check for poop that could possibly be strewn about the house. I didn't find any thank goodness. Hopefully I didn't miss any :(. Crazy kid!

No comments:
Post a Comment