Friday, June 29, 2012

What's new?

I'm updating! Tonight Beau used a fork (toddler style fork...but still) for the first time.  He did pretty good once we showed him how to use it.  He had a blast stabbing pieces of roll and eating them. 

Beau tries to be just like Jereld.  Everything Jereld does in front of Beau is quickly copied and repeated as best as he can.  I can't think of a specific example at the moment, but I'm always pointing it out to Jereld.

We attended a reception for a new couple in our ward (the Hunts.)  They had a little dance and Beau was the STAR of the night on the dance floor.  Give that kid some music and he will show you his moves! 

Kendi has been moving/kicking like CRAZY lately.  Pregnancy is becoming more and more uncomfortable, but I pretty much knew that was coming.  Acid reflux and constipation (TMI?) are my constant companions.  Tums, Zantac, Milk of Magnesia, Colace, and Prune Juice are my new best friends.  Oh, and the ocassional back scratch I get from Jereld.

Jereld played in a stake softball game.  They provided snacks for the spectators (nachos, cotton candy, and snow cones) so Beau and I went and enjoyed the evening as well.  Jereld did really great!  His shining moment was when he slid into 3rd base. 

I can't think of any other updates...and maybe my tired, pregnant body will take some pictures of Beau soon. :)

No comments: