Not much is new here! We're just trying to pass the time while we wait for Kendi to arrive. I am FINALLY off of my modified bed rest or whatever you want to call it. YAY! I am so tired of sitting around...and eating things like chicken nuggets all the time. Beau is getting bigger and bigger all the time. He is always trying to copy things we do! Here he is wearing Jereld's flip flops. He thought he was funny! 

Beau is constantly getting into trouble, climbing things, trying to use the computer, etc. A few days back, Jereld caught him emptying the kleenex box of tissues. When Jereld told him, "no, no," Beau started shoving them back in the box as quick as he could saying, "Thank you! Thank you!" and then started clapping. I tell him "Thank you!" when he does something good.
Today, as I was leaving our office, I told him, "Come on! We're going out!" He ran to the computer chair, climbed up, and then said "Bye!" while waving at me. Rotten little stinker :)
I don't know if it's just coincidence, or if he knows that he will have a little sister soon, but lately he has had a major fascination with babies. He loves giving them hugs and kisses. He always points out if there's a picture of a baby on something or a baby nearby. Let's hope that he still loves babies when Kendi gets here and takes some of the attention away from him!!!!
I haven't posted a picture of myself in a long time! This one was taken on September 3rd. I was 32 weeks 2 days. This is the most recent picture of me. I don't enjoy having my picture taken when I'm pregnant. Who does?!?!?!?
As for Jereld, I think he's relieved that I can do a little more around the house. He's been struggling to do the work of 2 people (poor guy!) He has also had a few challenges while this whole thing has been going on. He's done a ton of work on our car (the dang thing keeps breaking!) He has also had to do work on our AC...did I mention that the garbage disposal is also broken and waiting its turn to be fixed?!?!?!? YIKES! (I don't mean for this to come across as whiny...we have been very blessed that everything that has broken--pretty much--has been something that Jereld can fix.)
Mostly we're just crossing our fingers that Kendi decides to make her appearance somewhere around 37 or 38 weeks! That would mean we only have 1 or 2 weeks left. Full term is almost 4 weeks away. Blah.

1 comment:
Yay!!!! I can't believe how big your little Beau is! He's so darling! Having many contractions?? Good luck! I'm eager to hear how the second delivery goes :) babies are the best.
Post a Comment