Saturday, February 19, 2011

3 Weeks

Yep! I'm still here...and barely kicking.  Literally.  I have come down with some sort of stomach something.  I haven't really eaten much today.  I am trying my best to stay hydrated.

Thank you Gatorade for being drinkable even when nothing else tastes good!

In other news:

Beau is still waking up a lot at night! I live for the nights when Jereld can help me more (when he works I give him a break because he's so awesome). 

Beau sometimes usually (well...pretty much always) takes an hour to eat. I wonder if he'll get faster.  My sisters reassure me that he will get more efficient. In the meantime, you'll find me falling asleep sitting up at night...and watching plenty of TV shows during the day.  Dr. Oz....Oprah...Ellen...The Doctors....just a few of my usuals. 

I have discovered that Beau got Jereld's feet, hands, ears, most facial features...etc.  The only real things I can claim that I passed on so far are the amount of hair he has and his chubby, chubby cheeks.

Today after eating, Beau did a little laugh.  Pretty sure it was just gas, but it was cute gas.  I must be a mother...ha ha.



Here's what Beau's hair looks like straight out of the bath--I guess I did pass this on to him! Luckily, my hair doesn't do this so bad when it's long! Easier to manage! 

 He stays awake a lot more lately!

He gave me this lip because he was tired of mom taking too many pictures!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Wow he's cute! It seems like he's changed a lot already. I love these pictures.

a said...

He's a cutie Allison!-Ana

Arianna said...

Oh goodness, adorable!!! Totally adorable, Im sure there will be lots of cute shots in the future. He should get used to his mom adoring him so much! ;) -Ari