Being new parents is tough--can you see the tiredness on our faces??? It's worth it though!
I never included our first family picture from the hospital. Here it is!
I finally got a picture with him WIDE AWAKE! This little guy's hair is OUT OF CONTROL!!!!! AND WE LOVE IT!
When Beau came home from the hospital, he had jaundice :( ...So, his pediatrician had to order this Bili-light for him. As you can tell, it wasn't really his favorite. He's better now and doesn't have to be tortured by this light anymore!
Per tradition, Grandma Payne gave him his first sponge bath. He cried until she washed his hair. He liked that!
Beau got his first visit from his Aunt Irene!
Here is his first tub bath--the expression on his face says it all!
First Bass Pro shirt! Daddy is so proud!
First time meeting his Brewer Grandparents!
First time meeting Uncle Austin!
First time meeting Uncle Trace!













2 comments:
Oh how I love the pic where Beau's hair is going crazy. He is soooooo adorable!! Loved the pics and being able to see how things are going. ENJOY!!!
Very cute!!! Your baby is so beautiful!
Post a Comment