Monday, March 14, 2011

Playing Catch Up!

Long posts are what result from slacking.  Sorry! Hope you enjoy anyways! Lots of pictures I promise!

First, Alexis (who has since become my new sister-in-law) got her endowments on Saturday, March 5.  

Then, the next day (March 6), we blessed Beau! I don't have any pictures of just him in his little blessing outfit, so the following will have to do for now.  I plan to take his pictures in the blessing outfit soon (hopefully today or tomorrow).  That day was just WAY TOO CRAZY! And, things really haven't slowed down much since.


Then on Saturday, March 12, my little brother, Michael, got married.  Don't they look great!?!?!?!





After the wedding, we went home and took a nap...it was quite the day! When we woke up, Beau looked like this:



Both Jereld and I had to laugh. This picture is a perfect representation of how we felt, too!

Next, it was off the the reception.  It was very beautiful (in case you were wondering).





So cute!

Congrats to the happy couple!

We love you!



And folks...we've reached the end of the post. Maybe it wasn't quite as long as I thought!




2 comments:

meyers said...

Thanks for posting pictures--it makes this far-away auntie happy.

Arianna said...

it makes a me happy too!!!! Love love love that ic of Beau! Too cute with his tie tossed up - Ari =)