Last weekend we went to my sisters again to ring in the New Year...NOT!
REAL REASON:Jereld wanted to go hunting.
He went deer and javelina hunting...didn't get anything but saw plenty of deer.
I had fun staying with my sister again. And, they blessed their new baby last Sunday so we got to be there for that.
This weekend we are going to Clay Springs to my in-laws! I have to say that I am pretty DANG excited! It has been WAY too long since we've been there. I guess I'm weird for being so excited to go to my in-laws! I love going there! I must be one of the lucky ones that got good in-laws.
We are doing our Christmas present exchange this weekend. I can't wait to give Austin his gift! I hope he likes it! We also have gifts for Ammon and Irene (birthday gifts) which I think they will both enjoy. I picked out Irene's gift. Otherwise she would have gotten a gift card! Ha ha.
We are leaving the puppies (fondly known as "the babies") with my brother. They'll be okay, but I'll miss them! Poor babies haven't had a whole lot of attention lately.
On another, unrelated note, I'm thinking of quiting facebook. Is that lame? I'm tired of reading what So and So is doing on FarmVille. I'm tired of reading status updates that say something like, "So and So is glad it's Friday!" I'm glad you're glad it's Friday, So and So, but aren't we all? I, myself, have been guilty of some of these status updates, so I understand, but it doesn't mean I like to read it.
Most of all: I'm disappointed in myself for spending WAY too much time on Facebook in general.
Husband's opinion on the subject: He thinks that if I just check it every once in a while I can still get messages people send me but not see all the garbage that gets put on there.
I don't know if I have that kind of self-control. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment