I see really cute crafts on other people's blogs all the time...and I think, "Wow! I wish I had that kind of talent and time and motivation!"
Well ladies and gents, this is all you're gonna get from me until I'm not working anymore.
If you would like directions for this project, let me know. It was fairly simple and my husband even joined in to help when he heard the sound that duct tape makes as your pulling it off the roll!
PS. We have decided it's Red Green style. Not familiar???? See video below. I think you'll enjoy.
3 comments:
You Are a true Brewer!!!! "Duct tape fixes everything," is the Brewer Moto. LOL I got that from my dad, of course with him being a HVAC guy as well as Uncle Bennett. The duct tape is like a miracle to all of us sent from above. LOL!!! Have a great day. Tell Jereld we said "HI!!!".
Oh my word, I'm going to have to show this Dannon. He'd love it, but then again it might encourage him a bit too much to go around the house and see what he can fix with duct tape. Dannon LOVES Red Green, I had never heard of it until I met him. Between the love of hunting and red green/duct tape, I have a feeling our hubbies would get along very well!
Yes...that is my foot in that picture. Gross! Sorry for the graphic shot of my foot!
Post a Comment