I finally figured out what service I am going to do.
Here was my problem:
Usual daily schedule--
6:15am-Alarm goes off hit snooze about 4 times
6:40am-Drag my butt out of bed
----Take shower, eat breakfast, get ready for work
7:55am-Head out the door for work
----Drive to work
8:45am-Log in to my computer at work
9:00am-Start work
----WORK WORK WORK WORK
5:30pm-Get off work (if I'm lucky and don't get a windbag on my last call)
----DRIVE HOME!!!!!! WOO HOO!
6:30pm Arrive at home (that's right folks...an hour drive)
----Check mail, make dinner, check e-mail, clean, do laundry, do dishes (luckily I have a good husband that helps with all of this so it's not as extreme as it sounds...he probably does more than I do)
11:00pm (usually)- GO TO BED
Rinse and Repeat :)
So as you see, I don't have much time for service. I don't think most establishments want me there for 10 minutes and really late at night.
SOLUTION?????
FamilySearchIndexing.org
I can do it right from the comfort of my own home. It's interesting. It's entertaining. It's a challenge.
WHAT!?!?!?!? You try reading some of the handwriting on those documents!
Bottom Line: I CAN DO IT AND I LIKE THAT IT FITS INTO MY SCHEDULE SO NICELY!
1 comment:
That's awesome! I think I would butcher every document. I looked at the sample thing and had the hardest time making anything out!
Post a Comment