A couple days ago, Jereld and I were on our way to Costco. I was looking out the window while he drove and everything seemed to be going by SOOOOO SLOW! I realized that Jereld was definitely NOT driving the speed limit...or even close to it. So, I looked over at him, and what do I see?
Jereld was driving...slumped over like an old man. Did I mention that Jereld has a fake tooth on a flipper that he can pop in and out? And he had that hanging out. Picture something like this:
You see...Jereld and I live in a part of town where almost EVERYONE on the roads right now is old...and they are what we call "Seasonals." Meaning that they don't live here year round. And...they pretty much ALL DRIVE SLOW! So, it's kind of an inside joke.
Well, I thought he would start driving normal after I noticed, but NO! He continued to drive like that....plus some. Like turning his blinker on about a mile before he was actually going to turn, etc. I was so embarassed! I kept saying, "Okay! Drive normal! You're embarassing me!!!!!!" Which made it that much more fun for him! Stinker!
That's about all the entertainment in my life at the moment.
Yep...still pregnant.


1 comment:
Cute cute cute! I am so excited following your blog! You are so creative and will be such a fun momma! good luck with the upcoming weeks! -Ari
Post a Comment