Okay....these pregnant women are WAY too HAPPY to be really pregnant....they must be faking!
However, today I went to see Dr. L. And, he is taking me off full pelvic rest. Now I can return to some of my normal activities! YAY!
Also, if I go into labor...wait for it....HE WON'T STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! (Insert evil laugh here)
Now, just to be clear: I will not stoop to doing something stupid like taking castor oil or something equally ridiculous. But...that won't stop me from walking and walking and walking. (Kind of reminds me of a primary song that I used to sing "Pregnant women sang as they walked and walked"....I mean "Pioneer Children Sang as they walked and walked").
I still am off of work though...Dr. L's orders...for another week :).
Okay...now the first item of business now that I have fewer restrictions???? Clean my house. I know....I'm such a rebel.
Ps. I'm still at a 1 and 70% effaced.
1 comment:
Oh sounds great!!! I love reading your posts, they are so witty!!! The evil laugh remark was funny!!! I can't wait until I can see pics of Beau. I bet he will be soooo adorable!!!! I will be checking everyday to see if you have him, now that you are able to walk and move around!!!
Love yah!!!
Post a Comment