I was just sitting at the computer and Jereld just asked me what this plastic bag was as he opened the sack and took a very close look. I almost died at his reaction. His face puckered up, and he looked like he was going to die! Then, I remembered. I had cooked a pound of hamburger on Wednesday...today is Saturday. Usually, I just put the wrapper in a sack and have Jereld take it right to our garbage bin outside (that way it doesn't stink up my house. It's generally tied up. Well, I tied it up in the sack...and then my pregnancy brain forgot to tell him to take it out to the trash. OOOOPS! Sorry Jereld!
Now, I'm smelling a plethera of air freshner. A whole plethera...ha ha.
Okay to the pictures of my projects.
Tiny little baby shoes! This was my first pair...the next ones will be better and easier!
Curtains for my living room! This is one of my dining room windows, because Jereld hasn't bought more curtain rods for me yet. They will go up in the living room sometime. They were initially just brown, but they looked to plain and boring...so I added the ribbon and yoyos. PS--Yoyos are SO EASY to make with yoyo makers! Oh and the yoyos and ribbon match the pillows I made.
The infamous monkey! I tried to explain this monkey to my sister...she couldn't follow. So here are some pictures! I did this applique monkey quite a few months ago. I just added the border and the back and finished it recently. Now, it's a blanket! Yay! Not just a piece of fabric with a monkey sewn on it!
Here you can see the fabric on the back:
Okay...so this isn't a project, but it's still funny. The dogs sleep in their doggie playpen, but they used to have a bed. In fact, they have had about 4 beds recently. They just destroy every one we give them. So, to conserve money, we've decided that they don't need a bed if they're just going to tear it up!
Can you tell which dog is a spoiled little brat?????? HA HA! We laugh at her all the time! She does this every night! There are even times that we catch her trying to "fluff" the other dogs to make them more comfortable. Maybe the poor babies will quit destroying dog beds eventually...but probably not.
2 comments:
You've made some cute stuff Allison!
I love your stuff! The curtains turned out really cute and I can't believe you made the monkey. It looks professional. The baby shoes turned out good too. I can't wait to see what you churn out when you have a girl.--Cam
Post a Comment