I am officially 35 weeks pregnant today! YAY!
But...I'm somewhat bored out of my mind. All I can really do right now is read or watch TV and movies. I have been by myself for 3 days now (so fun!) since Jereld works Tues, Wed, and Thurs. I'm glad he only works 3 days a week right now and not 5. He may work 12 hour shifts, but it's nice to have him around for 4 days in a row!!!!!
So, what's new with me? Well...I had another trip to the hospital early Wednesday morning (3am). After my last hospital stay, I was under the impression that my Dr. was not going to try to stop my labor anymore. I was wrong. When I called him, he asked me how far along I was again. I told him 34 weeks 6 days.
His reply, "So, not 35 weeks yet then, huh?"
And, when I got to the hospital they gave me 3 shots of Terbutaline again (my favorite...NOT!).
So, after that, I'm not so sure at what point my Dr. won't stop labor.
In ways I am glad that he is stopping my labor. Beau will be more mature and less likely to need to go to the NICU.
But, there is the other side of me that is ready to be done getting medicated...done being pregnant...done being miserable...and ready to meet Beau! I'm not very fond of the side effects the medicine has on me...it's yucky! I also feel like that maybe since my body is trying SO HARD to have this baby, that it might be time to just let my body do its thing.
Ugh...then again...if Beau has complications due to being born early, I don't want to feel guilty for it!
What to do...what to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment