Friday, December 24, 2010

Frequent Flyer?

Another trip to the hospital...yep...working on those frequent flyer points!

All day yesterday, I was either sitting or laying down.  I read and watched TV all day except for going to the restroom or getting myself food or water. 

I woke up this morning and went and got myself an English muffin with jam.  And while it was toasting the first one hit...and it hurt.  And, they kept coming after that.  I tried to stop them...but that didn't work.

Finally 10 contractions and about an hour later, I was in a triage room #3 at the hospital AGAIN (same room as last time...I'm thinking of having a plaque permanently installed with my name or bringing my own comforter and curtains or something). 

I got all hooked up to the monitors, and wouldn't you know it?!?!?! I was having contractions to close together again.  So, a blessing, a shot of Terbuteline and several calls to my doctor later, I left the hospital with my little bun still in the oven (thank heavens!!!!).  I now have a prescription for pills of Terbuteline so I can hopefully quit going to the hospital and just take those instead. 

Beau is trying his hardest to get here for Christmas! Beau, if you come too early, Santa will put you on the naughty list! (Maybe that will make him think twice about it!)   But, as my dad said when he came to help give me a blessing, "Sometimes, they have a mind of their own!" And, little Beau apparently does...and he's already trying to tell us that he wants to be born in 2010 NOT 2011! 

This post may be boring to those of you who read my previous post because it's a total DEJAVU! Sorry, this is my life, and I need to blog about it.

No comments: