It's been about a month since I last blogged....time just gets away from me I guess.
I'm home sick today...sniff. I'm so tired of being sick! I keep telling myself that I only have about 2 months to go...I can do this! I may not be able to work as long as planned, we'll just have to see.
Last night, I felt AWFUL! Like....cry because I felt so awful....AWFUL! Jereld scratched/rubbed my back for a long time and calmed me down. He's so sweet. Then, he told me all the things he appreciates about me. (Don't worry, I'm not going to go into all the mushy details). He also made me feel that if our plans change, they change, and that's okay!
Then, this morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking. He made me an English muffin with eggs and bacon for breakfast (even though he had to be to work by 7am). He really knows how to pamper a girl I tell ya!
Oh...and sadly enough...my surprise for Christmas got ruined, so Jereld gave it to me early. I got to play with my new external flash for my camera! YAY! I've needed one for awhile. Luckily he was willing to be my practice model, too!
And, he's ALL MINE!
No comments:
Post a Comment