Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pelvic Rest

Not being able to do anything...or go anywhere sucks! I have watched so much Food Network in the past couple days (because Jereld works Tuesday-Thursday).  I'm hoping to be a little less bored during the weekend because Jereld will be home.

In the meantime, I've been sewing and sewing and sewing.

In just the past few days, I've sewed the following:

-A "don't touch my baby" carseat cover.

-2 pairs of little baby pants.  One is camo (Jereld's favorite) and one matches this little church vest I made for Beau).

-2 crib sheets.  One matches the quilt and diaper bag my mom made me.  One is brown and black plaid (I got the fabric for like $1 a yard...cheap!)

-5 pillow covers for the pillows on my living room couches.  I already had 2 off white pillows that needed covered, and then (thanks to my friend Brooke) 3 pillows that needed covered (one fuzzy green, one fuzzy pink, and one with a design on it that matched the other 2).  BONUS: The covers are just pillow cases that come off and wash easily. 


Good thing I got a serger for Christmas! Thanks Jereld...I mean Santa.  I will have to post pictures once Jereld gets home...if I remember.

No comments: