Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pictures of my Productivity

2 Little Church Outfits (the vest is reversible...so one vest two outfits)


3 Ties (Jereld's Favorite is the fish one)


A Pair of Camo Pants...Jereld loves them.


5 Pillow Covers for our living room couches...they are removable so they can be washed (my favorite).
Oh...and yes they do have mountain lions on them (once again...Jereld loves them).



2 More Crib Sheets just like the orange one I made a while back.


A "Don't Touch my Baby" Carseat cover...in Camo and Orange (Jereld says this is the baby's hunting blind...if you don't know what that means, ask a hunter)

2 comments:

imemary said...

I didn't even know you sewed. I'm quite impressed!

Julie said...

Cute! I love the little church outfits! It's a good thing you added a little bit of orange to the "Don't Touch my Baby" car seat cover. I would hate for it to blend in so well that after setting the seat down it would be hard to find again :)