I'm starting to feel a little better day by day. I'm not sure if it's normal, but an hour or so after taking my thyroid medication I start to feel a little strange. Not totally normal. I wonder if my body has to adjust to this artificial stuff or what. The sad news is that I'm on a temporary one right now in case they end up doing radioactive iodine. They have to keep me on meds that can get out of my system quickly. So, I wonder if right about the time my body adjusts if I will have to go off or switch to a more permanent medication. We'll see.
I keep getting tons of people asking me questions about the radioactive iodine treatments and whether or not I have to have them and what that will be like...etc. etc. Truth is--I don't know! I wish I did, but I haven't spoken to the Endocrinologist yet. That will happen on Thursday. All I know up to this point is what my ENT/Surgeon has said and what Dr. Google has revealed.
I promise to give a full update after my visit on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment